As an Account Executive at Justin Winstead Agency, you will work closely with the agency owner to develop the skills necessary to carry out your duties in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
About the Opportunity
The primary responsibility of an Account Executive is to build a book of business through:
- Prospecting and establishing referral networks with banks, financial advisors, mortgage lenders, and real estate professionals, and generating business by integrating our services into the home loan closing and financial plan processes
- Working with clients to define and meet their insurance needs
Later in your career, additional responsibilities may include mentoring/leadership, recruiting, and management opportunities.
- Take initiative, work independently, and think intuitively
- Demonstrate strong intellectual ability
- Enjoy a challenge
- Show strong evidence of leadership and sales capability
- Have a passion for being part of a team that delivers exceptional client experiences that drive our agency to industry leadership
A background in business, sales, customer service, or real estate is a plus. Candidates must have or be willing to obtain required license(s) for the position. Compensation is competitive including a base salary plus commission on new business and renewals in addition to bonuses, paid time off (PTO), incentive prizes/trips, and other benefits.